Terms and conditions
Welcome to Khoshee.com, the leading online plant delivery service in the region. As a user, browser, or visitor of Khoshee.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions as listed below.
The terms “Khoshee”, “us”, “we”, “platform, and “website” designate the owner of the website, while “you” and “your” refers to the user, browser, or visitor of the website.
- Once you place an order for a plant, the order may be held until the stock is available for delivery.
- The contents of this website are subject to frequent revisions and changes and are for information purpose only. The accuracy, entirety, or relevance of this information is not guaranteed by us.
- We may send you alerts about your purchase, which you agree to receive based on your agreement to these terms and conditions. We send these alerts in the form of email notifications pertaining to:
- When you register as a user on Khoshee website.
- When you purchase a product by placing an order for it.
- When you cancel your order.
- When your payment is made.
- When your refund is processed.
- When your order delivery begins.
- When your order reaches you.
- Your use of any content or information on this website is subject to your own risk. We hold no responsibility of the product, information, or service on the platform.
- All the contents of this website may be patented or licensed by us with the appropriate authorities. Therefore, using or copying the content and design elements of this website is strictly prohibited as per the applicable law and copyright rules.
- Misusing any piece of information on this website or any functionality of this website or the website itself is punishable under law and deemed as a criminal offence.
- All outbound links provided on the platform are for your convenience. You visiting these links and facing any kind of inconvenience is not our responsibility. We take no liability for these third-party websites whatsoever.
- We can, well within our right, alter, update, or cancel these terms and conditions without any prior intimation, notification, or communication to you. You can stay updated with these terms on this page itself. But if you do not agree to these terms and conditions, then you can leave the website as per your discretion.
- Any conflict stemming from the use of the website or your misunderstanding of these terms and condition is subject to the law of India and its authorities concerned. Understandably, any legal recourse arising out of it is at the discretion of the parties involved and is to be dealt with the corresponding judicial body of the region.